Friday 27 May 2011

A few "thoughts" on Dual Non-Duality



I read words which sound ordinary. I do things which look ordinary. I eat foods which taste ordinary.
And then I wake up and I read words which sound extraordinary! I do things which look extraordinary! I eat foods which taste extraordinary!
It is the same words, the same things and the same taste. The only thing that is different is the "feel".
When you live in ordinary everything seems boring. When you live in extraordinary everything seems divine.
It is the same words, the same things and the same taste. What makes the difference is your awareness, your silence...
So keep reading the same words with this new "feel", do the same things and taste the same foods. And ordinary will become extraordinary.
And you will arrive back home.
The air tastes different up there even if it`s the same air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics