Tuesday 19 July 2011

Instead


I don`t believe in words and I have no faith in gods.
Their scriptures seem so cold and their clothes too old.
I have no trust in philosophy. It`s human mind atrophy.
I put no weight on thought. They are long lasting not.


Instead I love the site, the beauty of the night.
The white of the snows, the way in which wind blows.
The green of the tree where a wolf pack roams free.
The howl of its wolves who follow no rules.
Amazed by her hair curl and the smile of a girl,
A kiss on her lips and a touch on her hips,
The softness of her voice making my heart rejoice.
The blossom of a flower and a spring rain shower.
The scent of a rose which makes time froze.
The silky morning dew mirroring sky`s blue.
The play of a child who knows to live life wild.
Take the mindless set, I choose life instead.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics